First of all I would love to apologize to @Keyslayy for taking so long to do this, I’m embarrassed, I was so busy these days I didn’t have time, I also want to thank you for nominating me as blogger recognition award, this means allot to me and i’m happy that my blog posts inspires you because that’s why i do it in the first place to encourage and inpiire others.
Here are the Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers to nominate
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
How I started my blog :
Well, I started my blog in November 2017, but then I stopped because I didn’t believe in me, at that time I was going through allot. But then around the month of September 2018, the Lord reminded me( yes I have a relationship with Jesus) He reminded me about the blog and about the poems and many other things that i was supposed to do on the blog that the Holy Spirit inspired me to write, so I just believed and started without even questioning and here I am today. With joy.
You can read my first blog post poem
My two pieces of advice for blogging are:
- First don’t start blogging to be famous, blog because you love it and the topic you will be blogging about, do it with love, fun, and joy. and remember to interact with other bloggers don’t be selfish. Encourage others and you will get the encouragement you deserve
- Don’t get upset just because everyone doesn’t like your blog post, everyone doesn’t like what you like and that’s totally okay, it’s better to be part of a community that can relate to your post, so go ahead and join it, BE PATIENT, please with time you’ll get there.
Here are my incredible awesome nominees:
*the nchanting whispers
*The Godly Chic Diaries